Monday, April 7, 2014

Women love Korean SUVs?

According to Forbes, 

Men Love European Sports Cars, Women Want Korean Crossovers, Survey Says...

Recently, I wrote a blogpost for my other blog about 2014 Hyundai Tucsons....And, as luck would have it, I also found the above Forbes article. (And, seriously folks, it was by luck- or God- that what has been put on my heart to write about today is crossovers and women). Today, I googled "cars women love" and the #1 article was the one above. SCORE!!! The reason I even had that on my mind was that I have an old blog post from August 2013 that has had over 6,000 hits. I keep getting email notifications on my blog entitled "Reinventing Your Look this Fall". It's not Fall. It's April. 
It's not time to reinvent our 'looks' as women...we just need to refine and relax. It's not about the hustle and bustle back to school just yet. We have made it through another school year (almost there....AL-MOST-THERE.) But, we are working towards trying to "Get it Right" or get out of the Doldrums. (One of my favorite blogs about this is from Jen Hatmaker called "Stuck in the Doldrums". ) 

Source: CarsRoute.com
Anyway, I had to find a way to merge my 2 year old Fall blog with my newfound knowledge that women love Korean SUVS! I found this quote:

"When a woman drives a car that she feels good about, it can boost self confidence and sex appeal instantly. Some cars help you to feel a little smarter, some a little sexier, some more relaxed and some a little richer! Who doesn't want to feel all of those things? It's okay ladies- we are always indulging everyone else. Indulge yourself with something not -so-secret. You'll be happier for it."

 -Lindsey Stuart, Reinventing Your Look this Fall


So, what are some vehicles that might match up with all of the goals that we have as women? As it turns out +Marcus Williams  helped me decide to buy a Hyundai Santa Fe with a panoramic roof. I actually love it! The video below is similar to mine...


Request a Quote on a Hyundai SUV today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Please follow me!