Monday, April 14, 2014

Bob Stallings is not just a Hyundai Dealer



dallas hyundai

This month, I've been blogging so much about Bob Stallings that I've barely even remembered that he is having a milestone birthday! In my latest blog for the Hyundai store regarding the best Bob
Stallings Hyundai spokesperson, I have been talking about my dad's passion for the car business.

We recently wrapped our first commercial shoot. There was a time I will say that I did ever think that I would be able to say that! It's not the easiest thing in the world to do. It's also double-difficult to work not only for your dad but also with your husband. I have both of the most influential men in my life surrounding me every day. At times, convincing them to spend more money sounds more like the spoiled daughter than the Director of Marketing. 
Dallas Hyundai Sonata
dallas car dealer
My job has changed over the years. Now, rather than running a dealership, I am branding Dad as a trusted Dallas Car Dealer and Dallas Car Dealership rather than just talking about how great he is. I'm hoping that folks outside of Dallas, near Arlington, will also support our Hyundai store. So, to achieve that goal, we had to take that leap of faith and get on Cable TV.

Have you ever seen any of our television commercials? Or, have you ever interacted with my dad, Bob in any facet of business?

Hyundai Dealer in Dallas, TX                               Hyundai Dealer in Mesquite, TX

1 comment:

  1. I am willing to buy a used car in houston but for that I need Auto Financing Companies that can help me for this favor.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please follow me!