Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Now I ain't saying she's a gold digger....

Digging for Gold

I just did a simple search of "car dealer wife" and came up with the article on Cal Worthington's divorce. It is sad! Cal is in his 90s and his wife is in her 40s. Apparently he has even reposessed her Bentley. 

Anna Worthington embodies the stereotypical car wife. She showed up once he had already achieved his success to take a permanent test drive of his bank account.

Although, there are many gold digging car wives, most are not. Most of us are good, honest and loving women who support our husband's desire to support their families the best they can.

I am the luckiest car wife that I know of. One reason that Marcus partnered with my Dad on this business was so that our careers and marriage could both be good for family and our faith. BobStallingsCars.com has made our marriage closer, stronger and ultimately my husband is home for dinner and Saturday youth sports. He isn't out looking for loose women to occupy his need for fun. He is actually able to take the time to cultivate and maintain a loving marriage. Kudos to the many Car Guys in our circle who are faithful to their wives. This group of ladies really deserves to be happy. In fact, I'd say their husbands have struck gold in their wives who have supported them emotionally, spiritually, mentally and more as they were on their way up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Please follow me!