Friday, March 23, 2012

Patience and Purging...Spring Organizing for your Car

Spring's Buzzing...both at work and home. I'm sure for most of you, with youth sports and all of the other Spring activities your car can sometimes become disorganized. One way I've tried to help is by offering car detail coupons for BobStallingsCars.com VIP clients. It's easy to sign up...just become a facebook fan.

But, this week while I got a chance to do about 10 minutes of reading, I came across a good article in Experience Life magazine. This is a good reminder of how to keep our sanity through the Spring and Summer months. A good way is to feel good about the car you spend so much time in.

One of the authors in the magazine talked about how organizing is a constant thing. The second she organizes her purse she remembers that the silverware drawer needs to be vacumed.



With a little bit of patience every day when you get home, keeping your car clean and simplified can be done! But, when you get tired just remember-our husbands may invision our car washing labor like this:

But really, we all know that too many chores for us really make us this tired, old, crabby, wife:

If you start feeling a little too much like the tired wife instead of the bikini wife-just hit up our facebook fan page and I'll send you some detailing coupons.



At BobStallingsCars.com we strive to simplify your life by offering luxurious amenities to our clients just like the big dealers do. Whether you've spent $15,000 or $50,000 on a vehicle with us-we offer luxury services like free loaner cars, discounted auto detailing, deeply discounted service, maintenance and body work and a executive level concierge staff that can facilitate it all. Ok, the executive concierge level staff is pretty much all me and Stefanie (our office manager). But everyone knows how sweet we are, right?




2 comments:

  1. HAHA this made me laugh! Yes we are VERY sweet! Also we are going to be looking like that swimsuit girl before you know it! Darn does this mean I have to clean out my car along with everything else I do ? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is still one of my favorite blog posts! Girl Power!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please follow me!